Tuesday, January 24, 2006

A Pile of Joy for You

Let the blog fires burn again, stateside. I enjoyed it so much when I was traveling that I'd give it another go--for the next chapter in my changing life: New York City.

Welcome to the Bliss Heap. I don't want to make too much of it, but I hope this blog will be a source of total rapture to those who read it. May it be a mound of beaming sustenance to your hungry spirit. May it be your online nirvana, a clump of unmitigated glee on the boot sole of your life; a lump of scrumptious honey-baked happiness on your existential dinner plate. Plus, I am hoping to have pictures!


Please feel free to comment, and thanks for reading!

1 Comments:

At 3:25 PM, Blogger Nate said...

What up fool? I have your hat still. It's in my bag. I'm holding it hostage. We can discuss ransom later.

PS you asked what my blog is, it's shelktone.com

PPS I will send you proof of life of your hat either today or tomorrow.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home