Tuesday, February 07, 2006

In the clouds

I just saw that Larry King is having a reunion of the cast of "Growing Pains". That should be nice. That Tracy Gold has had a tough go of it; I hope she's doing okay.

Wow. What a beautiful, cold day.

You know what I need to do today? I need to buy.... like, seven cotton candies and give them to little kids on the street. And I can dress like a clown. Do they even sell cotton candy in February? I don't know. I need to find a cheap costume shop. Maybe I can make the cotton candy at home.

I've seen all of this hub-bub in the news about the cartoon and how people are dying over it. I hope that they don't die anymore, because the world is an amazing place, and death is so harsh, you know?

Wow, ma'am. Beautiful dress. Did you buy it recently? It's very stylish, and seems to be impeccably made. Do you need a quarter for the meter, or perhaps a penny for your thoughts on this glorious morning?

All children love ponies, right? Why would these orphans be any different? I hope to have a job soon, at which time the enormous cost of buying baby horses wouldn't be such a burden. You can't put a price on orphan happiness.


--------------------

Amazing what thoughts you have when your team wins the Super Bowl. I can't help but wonder if everyone had a Lombardi trophy, that the world might be a better place.

There are Steelers fans everywhere. And to them, right now, either side of the street is sunny, every last cloud has a platinum lining. I myself am enjoying a spot on my own platinum-lined cloud, lounging comfortably and basking in the glow of the first Steelers championship in 26 years. That cloud, of course, is number 9, and it's all due to ring number 5.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home