Monday, March 24, 2008

Have you seen this quilt?

In my absurd, scattershot meanderings on the World Wide Webature, I occasionally come across things that make me smile. I will share two with you that I already discovered this morning.



First, a quilting business called Speckled Hen Quilts. Their cryptic and intriguing tagline? "Spotted Roosters and Speckled Hens.... this is where the FUN begins!"



Indeed.



Also, I enjoyed the "Have you seen this quilt?" section. An APB for missing blankets, or an afghan Amber Alert. I can't believe someone stole that quilt right off the wall. A fox in the proverbial henhouse, it seems. It was probably stolen for drug money... I wonder what the black market value of a primo quilt is.



Anyway, if you find yourself in Wilsonville, OR.... stop by Speckled Hen Quilts. And bring your A-game. Cuz i don't know where the FUN ends, but I sure as heck know where it begins.





Moving on...



I have UCLA beating North Carolina in the championship game of the NCAA tournament. But after seeing this picture, I won't be upset if NC wins. Because it will make this woman happy. Go Heels.



Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home