Monday, October 02, 2006

New Articles, New Sites

Hope everyone had a great weekend.

Here are links to some articles I wrote for a couple of sites --

The first is called Debonair, and it's a new online men's magazine covering everything from style to travel, nightlife to technology. The article is on Fantasy Fest down in Key West (apologies for a couple of minor typos). I hope to be writing more for this site in the near future.

Fantasy Fest Article

The second is called Site Bits, and is an urban culture/travel site, with brief snippets about interesting things in cool places. This one is about a bar in the East Village. I should be writing more for these guys as well; mostly brief reviews of places/events/happenings in NYC.

Site Bits

As always, let me know what you think, and thanks for reading!

2 Comments:

At 10:40 PM, Blogger Slavito said...

Great article on Grassroots Tavern, Phil! Of course, you could say that I am a bit biased.

 
At 12:56 PM, Blogger SwimBikeRun said...

Good work, on both accounts. I miss Key West. Hopefully not for long. We'll hit the Grassroots next time I'm in town.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home