Thursday, November 16, 2006

The Clever Gypsy is in my head.

The other day, I was listening to my iPod. I had it in my jacket pocket at the time, or so I thought. I reached into the pocket. It wasn't there.

I was stricken. To me, my iPod is like a puppy that drools diamonds. My eyes got wide, and I nearly had a full-on panic attack. Some clever gypsy had stolen my music computer.

The thing is, I had this attack while I was listening to my iPod. I was hearing music while I was freaking out. The iPod was just in another pocket.

Anyway, my panic had a nice soundtrack.

Go ahead. Laugh. It is funny.

But don't pretend that the clever gypsies aren't out there, lurking.

2 Comments:

At 12:24 PM, Blogger SwimBikeRun said...

I once lost my phone, while it was in my hand. Unreal.

 
At 10:09 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

It was bound to happen..you come from a long line of "I can't find my glasses when they're hanging around my neck" people.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home