Monday, February 20, 2006

Ungoogling The Pirate Kelly Clarkson

I try to listen to what my subconscious tells me.

I saw a poster of Kelly Clarkson in a record store. I heard her on the radio in a cab. Then, I was buying pants, and her song was on the PA system at the store.

So Kelly came to me in a dream. I was running down a hallway, one I wasn't familiar with. I went into the room at the end of the hall. It was a room full of sunlight. There was a computer in the room, on a desk at the far corner. Everything was white--the walls, the drapes, everything. I sat down at the desk, and I pulled up Google. I googled Kelly Clarkson.

An image of Kelly Clarkson came up, and took over the entire screen. She had an eye patch on. She growled through the corner of her mouth "Arrrrrgh! It was because of you!" Then she reached out of the screen and punched me in my nose, and I started bleeding. Then I woke up, frightened.

So, near as I can tell, my subconscious is telling me that I have complex feelings about Kelly Clarkson (and pirates), that I shouldn't eat jalapeno poppers after 9pm, and that some things are better left ungoogled.

2 Comments:

At 1:22 PM, Blogger SwimBikeRun said...

I have totally concious feelings about Kelly Clarkson. Seriously. She's 21 right?

 
At 11:01 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

When I was in London I counted how many Kelly Clarkson posters I saw in the tube stations in one day. 48!!! That's just ridiculous.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home